From children to elders, we welcome the addition of your family members into the practice. Once we become your trusted healthcare practitioner, we understand that you want everyone to benefit from acupuncture and Chinese Medicine. That is why we have expanded our scope to include these two populations and give them all the best care possible. From depression and anxiety to insomnia and digestive ailments, we can get you and your loved ones back on the path to feeling good again.
What we treat
- Gastrointestinal Disorders such as IBS, peptic ulcer, chronic diarrhea, nausea, constipation, indigestion, gastrointestinal weakness, anorexia and gastritis.
- Urogenital Disorders including stress incontinence, urinary tract infection, and sexual dysfunction.
- Cancer support: helping to deal with side effects of chemotherapy and radiation.
- Respiratory Disorders such as emphysema, sinusitis, asthma, allergies, and bronchitis.
- Disorders of the Bones, Muscles, Joints and Nervous System such as arthritis, migraine headaches, neuralgia, insomnia, dizziness and low back, neck and shoulder pain, knee pain and any other pain in the body. Bell’s Palsy and stroke rehabilitation are also commonly treated.
- Circulatory Disorders such as hypertension, angina pectoris, arteriosclerosis and anemia.
- Emotional and Psychological Disorders including depression and anxiety.
- Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders such as common cold.
- Supportive Therapy for other chronic and painful debilitation disorders.
- Preventative Health: Prevention, Stress Management, Wellness, Seasonal Attunement.
- Gynecological Disorders such as irregular, heavy, or painful menstruation, infertility in women and men, menopausal symptoms and pre-menstrual syndrome.
Kids are the best! Many of our patients that have had babies with us realize the importance of Chinese Medicine for their family. We see all ages and give age-appropriate treatments, whether its just gua-sha (scraping of the skin with specific tools), needles with no retention time (they go in and out immediately) or a typical acupuncture treatment. We also carry pediatric herbal medicine lines that are more palatable for finicky young ones and use pediatric sized needles.
Some typical reasons that we see children are:
- Sports Injuries and Concussion Recovery
- Digestion issues
- And much more!
Book an appointment
Call 908-719-1362 to book an appointment!
Stories of success
I wanted to thank you for all your help. Since meeting you I now have an amazing office that not only do I love, but all of my clients love. Better still is a daughter that did so well on her lab results we don’t need to retest for 6 months.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you
– E –
I met Candace when my wife started treatment with her; afterward I had become a patient with Candace off and on. My medical history took an unexpected twist with Thyroid problems (hypothyroidism), ulnar pain in the right forearm, tendinitis in the left elbow, a very red purplish tongue, very high cholesterol, bad reflux disease, sleep apnea, insomnia, neck pain, feet pain, fatigue, memory impairment, and a feeling of malaise. A lot of symptoms all attacking me at the same time. The different physicians I made appointments with just counted me as another number and only took care of what they specialized in. Most couldn’t care less about ‘you’ and very rarely did they look you in the face as they were inputting into their laptop the many questions thrown at you. Candace treats the whole person. She is very caring, thoughtful and non judgmental. Candace gives you the time to express your symptoms and will answer all your questions and concerns. She insists that you have to help yourself as well so the process will be notably faster. I know the process will take time as it accumulated over time as well.
Thirty years ago I began to experience a daily and intense burning sensation. I saw my gynecologist who prescribed several therapies, but they gave no relief. My discomforts continued, coming and going for over five years. At that point I saw a holistic doctor who diagnosed my condition saying it could be managed but not cured. Using his advice, I was able to keep the burning sensations under control. However, last year the pain returned with a vengeance! A relative suggested I see an acupuncturist, and I soon made an appointment with Dr. Candace Jania. She treated me with acupuncture and Chinese herbal therapies. In a few months Dr. Jania was able to “put out the fire” completely. My long suffered discomforts have not returned, and I am deeply grateful for the freedom and ease that Dr. Jania’s expertise has brought me. Not only was she able to cure what ailed me for so much of my life, but she was also able to make a marked improvement in general state of my health and wellness.
– J. C. –